2020-05-27

(2020-05-27 21:39:43) #TotsuzenDesuGaUranatteMoIiDesuKa ? Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.
It will be broadcast at 22:00
The tv show I love so much !
"Totsuzen desu ga Uranatte mo ii desu ka ?" 😊
Every week, I look forward to and record it. Lol

I'm looking forward to today 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩


Wednesday night,
I decided to only
Watch my TV shows favorite
And listen to my radio shows favorite 😊

As I have a younger brother,
I can't have television when I want to.

I only get it on Wednesday. Lol

But also,
All of my favorite shows are all broadcasted on Wednesday !
So I also have to record many of them ... Huh ... 

I have seriously thought about it, 
But the one I really want to watch in real time 
Is Yonsen Milk. 😂 Lol




I was very happy with double at this time. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Recently, did you
Do a instagram live with someone else ????????

I wonder if Reina should do it to ??????????



😏😏😏 Lol



Would you like to see it if I do it ?

Yokoyama Reina

#wednesdaybest #radio #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #shouldIdoaninstalive #watchit

No comments:

Post a Comment