2020-05-28

(2020-05-28 21:08:32) #YokoChiiInstaLive19:00☺️ Yokoyama Reina

Here's an annoucement ☺️

Tomorrow! At 19:00
I have an insta live 
🤍 With Morito Chisaki-san !

Yaaaaaaay 🤍💛

Since this is my first instagram live
I'm kind of nervous,

I hope you guys are happy 💁‍♀️


This is tomorrow !
Tomorrow at 19:00 !!

Yep ! Let's have fun !!!


Here another nostalgic pic 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

During this self-restraint period,
I'm really into in nostalgic things,

Among them
HoneyWorks is the strongest ...

I have no choice but to listen to it
Just listening to it makes me cry. Lol

It was when I was in middle school ...
I feel like it's been so long.

I love "Byoumei Koiwazurai",
I sang it so many times on karaoke while dancing. Lol

Ahhh, really ...
It's too good to listen again. Anytime !


There's a song like that,
The strongest song you've listened to, since many years ☺️

And now, when you listen to again today,
You smile at it while thinking to the past. 
This was confession time. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yesterday night,
I called Nonaka Miki-san 💜

Ahh. It was a long call-phone. Lol
I noticed it during,
It's been already hours.

There were so many things to talk about,
If this situation keep going this way,
I'll be able to talk for days. Lol

I've been talking a lot about this period with her
I feel refreshed ... 😭

Nonaka-san, thank you so much 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Two days in a row, yesterday and yesterday
I ate curry.



😂😂😂





Yokoyama Reina

#yokochii #instalive #bethere #yokoyamareina #byoumeikoiwazurai #HONEYWORKS
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12600176511.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment