2020-05-29

(2020-05-29 21:08:32) It was a great insta live ... Yokoyama Reina

Thank you so much for
This YokoChii insta live 🤍💛

It was the first one
I which I participated ... 🙇‍♀️

There was so much people who watched it
I'm so happy 🤍💛🤍💛


I definitely want to do it again
Please, come to see me
Next time again ☺️


Ikuta Erina-san
Commented a lot on this insta live 💚

DJ KOO-san asked us to
Pose for his screenshots 🧡

And above all ... Mano Erina-san ... ❤️
She was here too,
And commented sometimes ... Aah ...

Thank you so so much to everyone 🙇‍♀️❤️


It was really fun 💝


Panda-san power !!!!!!

Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Ryo Ryusei-san and Atsuhiro Inukai-san
Have been doing an insta live

Waaaa !
They both participate in
Kyoryuger and Kamen Rider Build
Collaboration ...
I was excited alone 😳 lol

And I can't for Grand Blue 💁‍♀️


Takeuchi Akari-san from ANGERME
And Sasaki Rikako-san have been doing
A insta live too,

Insta lives were amazing today !!!!!!!! 😳


Yokoyama Reina

#instalive #moritochisakisan #yokoyamareina #yokochii 

No comments:

Post a Comment