2020-05-30

(2020-05-30 22:22:38) Sunflower. Yokoyama Reina

Lately
Because days passe in an instant

I think I'll try to do things to don't waste that time
I do so many things, maybe too much lol

But
I like most of them 💁‍♀️ lol


Today,
I was dancing. Lol

I remember all songs I want to perform again
And I trained on them 

It was too hot and I sweated quickly
It was fun 🙆‍♀️


Oh and, I found a picture with
Sunflower fields, stay tuned 😂

I went too far and started searching for photos.


I wonder if I can go this summer.
I wish I could go.

Since I have a desire to reach there
I think I can go to by all means. Lol


Sunflowers
Why is it so beautiful ?


Ahh! I want to go to see! Sunflower field!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The one I was talking about on instagram yesterday 🤎


Yokoyama Reina

#sunflowerfield #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment