2020-05-31

(2020-05-31 22:38:53) Reina didn't come there. Yokoyama Reina

I talked about Sanma-san and Kimetsu no Yaiba
To my younger brother ... 🤎

I also want to talk about 
Tomioka Giyuu's favorite food 
And his favorite place ! 🙋‍♀️ lmao

When people are talking about their favorite things,
They seem to have fun and to be very happy !
That's why I want to talk about things I like too 

When I'm talking about things I like,
It seems like my voice got louder.


Lol


That's because it's fun ! Lol
I'm having fun so my voice got louder. Lol


I'm looking for someone who will
Seriously listening to me 😂😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Did you saw yesterday's blog where Im talking about sunflower fields ?

I said I want to go, but
I went there a while ago ... 

 

I was thinking,
The sunflower field is beautiful, so I went! 

For this MV 
Every background are suitable for each member.

That means

This background, of the sunflower field ...
It suits Reina ?!

Ehh ...
I'm really happy 😳 lmao


Yeaaaaaah !
(Im sorry for sunflower field)

What I want to do right now is
Go to the sunflower field during summer
(Seriously)


Hope I could !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yeah. If you feel like going
I should give myself the means to go there 😂😂😂😂



Look !!!!!!!


What I found 🌻


If I look at this, I'll want to go there even more ! Lol

Reina can't stand the heat very much,
I feel very sweaty in summer, you know ?
That's why I often stay indoors during summer.
(But I think I can go there in all seasons)


I wonder that ! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Ishida-san, you did'nt send to Reina
"I like you" by message ... ?


I was waiting.


🥺🥺🥺🥺



Yokoyama Reina

#sunflowerfield #LOVEpedia #yokoyamareina #ishidaayumisan #yokoyan 

No comments:

Post a Comment