2017-03-01

Hello! Q&A March 2017

March 07 - If you could talk to animals, what subject would you like to talk to ?

Yokoyama : I would like to speak with my pet dogs. I want to know what it feels like to belong to someone! I am curious about the feelings they can feel. I would love to help them if they feel unhappy with anything.

March 14 - When do you most feel that you are an adult ?

Yokoyama : When I can force myself to do something I don't like. Recently, I have been fighting with coffee. I never liked coffee because I found it bitter but I am gradually trying to take it. So I went to buy it and now I'm taking some! I felt good as an adult.

March 21 - Which voice do you like most in Hello! Project ?

Yokoyama Oda Sakura-san, Hirose Ayaka-san. Two voices that soothe me just by listening to them.

March 28 - Tell us a cool side about a member you recently discovered.

Yokoyama : Kanazawa Tomoko-san's voice is cool when she says hello to someone.

Iikubo Haruna : Yokoyama Reina-chan, when she decides to get serious, she looks like a real woman, she who smiles all the time
Kudo Haruka : Although Yokoyama Reina-chan looks like a cute girl, she has a very tsukkomi side that I love.
Ogata Haruna : Yokoyama Reina-chan. She is very cool when she acts like a tsukkomi with Kaga-chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment