2017-10-01

Hello! Q&A October 2017

October 3 - What situation have you experienced recently that most frightened you ?

Yokoyama : Sleep too long in shikansen and wake up too late at the next stop.

October 10 - Tell something in cat language ! 

Yokoyama : It's Yokoyanya~.

October 17 - Give us a song title who makes you happy by singing it.

Yokoyama "Shabondama". I feel so powerful.

October 24 - Reveal to us the only rule that you have within your family home.

Yokoyama : Sleeping in the living room is strictly prohibited. And those who violate this rule are my father and I lol.

October 31 - You are a protagonist in this kind of story. What kind of story is it ?

Yokoyama : Of course I am a princess lol. It would be a meeting history between me and Nonaka-san prince. 

No comments:

Post a Comment