2020-02-19

(2020-02-19 21:40:11) I don't have to worry anymore Yokoyama Reina

Morito Chisaki-san,
Happy birthday ☺︎︎︎︎
20 years old ... Please don't leave me. Lol
(Obviously)


I will not say much.
But when I was really not well,
I have always been grateful to Morito-san, who said nothing to not annoy me, but who always kept an eye on me.
I will always remember ...
During this moment of slack, it was Morito-san who helped me, who made me go up the slope.
Since then, I have always promised myself to return the favor.

Morito-san, I will always be grateful to you from the bottom of my heart.
I am rather embarrassed to open my heart usually, but I owe it to you!


♡♡



Yokoyama Reina

#moritochisakisan #20yo #birthday #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #iwillbealwayshere
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12576375657.html

No comments:

Post a Comment