2020-01-18

(2020-01-18 20:58:40) Nagoyan Yokoyan Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for
Yesterday's live to Aichi!


Hashisako Rin-chan
Offered me a nagoyan ハート

NagoyanxYokoyan
A miraculous combination. Lol

That was delicious!
Thank you Rin-chan 星

Tomorrow will be two concerts to Aichi.
Let's have fun together!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On February 25, at Yamano Hall,
I'll have my birthday event.

Come to celebrate my 19th anniversary with my if you're free!

Regristration deadline is January 24.

I'm waiting for you all.

For more informations, it's here.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

"Kimetsu no Yaiba" is too good to watch to go to sleep.
(Second time I say it, I know)

#kimetsunoyaiba #toofunny #icantstopwatchinganime #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment