2020-01-20

(2020-01-20 21:43:06) Nonaka-san's recommandation Yokoyama Reina

I finished to watch "Kimetsu no Yaiba".
It was awesome.
There a lot of anime
I didn't watched yet.
Basically, Iikubo Haruna-san told me about it!
We only talked about it quickly, but it made me want to watch directly. Lol

Nonaka Miki-san recommanded me
"Higurashi no naku koro ni".
I just started to watch it ニヤニヤ
I am already straight into it ...


Kudo Haruka-san イエローハート

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On February 25, at Yamano Hall
I'll hold my birthday event!

Please if you're free, come to see me.

Registration deadline is on January 24!


I'm waiting for you all!

I have lots of new recommendations for makeup.
I will post them soon ニヤニヤ

Yokoyama Reina

#kimetsunoyaiba #higurashinonakukoroni #anime #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment