2020-01-21

(2020-01-21 22:07:42) As you want Yokoyama Reina

I have a great announcement.

Morning Musume'20 are invited to
"Premium MelodiX!" TV show

I'm so, so happy...

It's a TV show I watched regularly.


I've been there before,
But it was a special show.

This time, it will be my second appearance on this show.
I am very happy. Thank you very much !



During the recording ... I was so nervous. Lol
As I was on the show set that I watch all the time ...
I'm just smiling stupidly. Lol

I can't wait to watch it !!
The broadcast is scheduled for January 27.


I'm so happy !!!!!! Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

When you feel bad, or you feel pain somewhere,
What are you doing to fix this problem?


I think everyone has their own technique
To feel better.
I have to find mine too.


Anyway.
I don't want to stop on this.
But on the other hand, I don't want to suffer by forcing myself to stop thinking about it.
After all, is it important to be honest about your feelings for a living?
Is it good to want to push people to want to get out of their comfort zone?

I think it's important to think about it constantly.

But be careful not to think only about it, because thinking too much is bad.


I must admit, however, that this is an important subject. I like to talk about it. Lol

I love you


Tomorrow, our new single is released.

Yokoyama Reina

#premiummelodix #watchit #toohappy #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12568738985.html

No comments:

Post a Comment