2020-01-22

(2020-01-22 21:51:47) Release date Yokoyama Reina

Today! January 22,

Morning Musume'20 new single
"KOKORO&KARADA
          LOVEPedia
                   Ningen Kankei No way way"

Thank you so much.

I hope a lot of people will listen to.


And tomorrow, at Ario Hashimoto,
I'll have a talk event with
Nonaka Miki-san
Kitagawa Rio-chan
Okamura Homare-chan
Yamazaki Mei-chan.

I'm waiting for you all 星

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Morning Musume。'20 spring tour will start in March.
Spring tour details
Will are going to be communicated on January 23.

For more informations ↓



I'm waiting for you all there too !!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On January 24 will be broadcast "BUZZ RYTHM 02"
Morning Musume'20
Appear there.

Please watch it ニヤニヤ


I'm thinking of changing my phone shell.

Why not Tomoioka's one. Since he's so cool.
(From Kimetsu no Yaiba)

I'm still watching 
"Higurashi no naku koro ni"
That Nonaka Miki-san recommanded me.

It's so great! Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#springtour #birthdayevent #tomiokagyuu #higurashinonakukoroni #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment