2020-01-24

(2020-01-24 20:32:20) I'm happy about that color Yokoyama Reina

Thank for
Today's events イエローハート

A lot of people test 360° version
I got stressed. Lol
But I've a lot of fun 流れ星

Please, listen a lot
Our 68th single!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today, from 23:59
Will be broadcast "BUZZ RHYTHM 02"
Morning Musume'20 appears!

Thank to all who will watch this show.


Today too, from 03:30
Will be broadcast "Neru ~ONRYU~"
Ishida Ayumi-san
Haga Akane-san
And Yokoyama Reina appears!

Please watch this show too.


Wi! thout! for! getting!

Morning Musume'20 will also appears
In "Premium MelodiX!" show,
Broadcast on January 27.

Yay! I'm so glad!!!!!
Thank you a lot.

The talk..... the shared.....
The performance.... The broadcast.......
Everything was awesome.

Thank you to watch this show no matter what.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Oda Sakura-san ジンジャーブレッドマン
We watched Kimetsu no Yaiba together.

Oh!!!!!!!!!
I played to a gachapon yesterday!!!!!!
And I've got Tomioka's one ブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート

I'm so happy.
I'll add it to my Tomioka satchel
And my Tomioka kit 星

Yokoyama Reina

#buzzrhythm02 #oneryu #odasakurasan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #kimetsunoyaiba #tomiokagyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment