2020-02-01

(2020-02-01 20:48:59) We ate pudding Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday I watched
"Nana-ten Batto! Totsuka-Juku".

It reminds me "Pharaoh no Tomb"
It's been a while lol

Sanma-san' action
Is incredible!

I was divided between several feelings,
But I really laughed a lot.
I think I had never laughed so much in front of a play!

Fortunately I was not the only one ...
Everyone laughed a lot.
It was a great time!


Thanks for that.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

On February 9,

We will be on Kansai TV,
In "Gyutto Music" TV show

With
Ishida Ayumi-san
Oda Sakura-san
Morito Chisaki-san

It was so great!
I had a lot to say ...

I can't wait to watch it when it airs!

Please watch it too.


We talked a lot after we finished shooting 星

MC are
Wagyu-san
Inoue Sonoko-san
Iwatani Shoogo-san and Urakawa Shoohei-san
From  THE RAMPAGE from EXILE TRIBE

Thank you so much 流れ星


I'm a big fan of Wagyu-san,
And I had the chance to talk with him!
It makes me really, really happy.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On February 25, at Yamano Hall
I'll have my both events
To celebrate my birthday!

Please come if you're free ジンジャーブレッドマン


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#wagyusan #inouesonokosan #THERAMPAGEsan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment