2020-02-02

(2020-02-02 19:01:37) February Yokoyama Reina

Today is Makino Maria's 19th anniversary!
Happy birthday ピンクハート
I wish you a wonderful year... 星


Twin tail make you so pretty ちゅー

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Favorite cosmetic ☺︎︎︎︎


Nosebum Mineral Powder
From Innisfree

I love it too much ☺︎︎︎︎
I use this powder and their eyeshadow too.
I find that their products are very light and go better with my skin.

When products are light,
Generally I will love them!
In addition, format is quite small,
So easy to carry everywhere.

Despite the small size,
The product is full and does not wear out too quickly.
That's why I find it so great ☺︎︎︎︎

I recommend it ♡

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Members are slowly starting to watch Kimetsu no Yaiba,
It's great, it makes me more people to talk to!

The next episode comes out tomorrow ... I can't wait ...

Yokoyama Reina

#makinomariasan #birthday #innisfree #kimetsunoyaiba #yaaay #everyoneloveit #lol #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment