2020-02-03

(2020-02-03 21:46:52) I can't do without it Yokoyama Reina

Today is a rest day at home.
I was able to recover, I had a cold. Lol

It was difficult to get out of bed.
I stayed there most of the day. Lol

Lately I've been working a lot lately and always got up very early.
So I thought it was the right time to rest well!



I slept so much that I had huge dark undereye bags.
(It makes you too ?)

But I'm better!



I reread Kimetsu no Yaiba first volume.
Volume 19 is out tomorrow!!!
Iguro is too classy on the cover!!!
But all the characters are too cool.
All the pillars are in trouble right now ...
(Especially Mitsuri-san ...)

Lol

This is what my last days look like.


Giyu is one of my favorite characters.
It's almost his birthday!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Favorite cosmetics


GIVENCHY
The "timeless blossom" day cream.

Yoshida Akari-san recently recommended it,
So I wanted to test it.
It's a day cream ☺︎︎︎︎

Since my skin has been very dry lately,
I'm happy to have found this product!
It can also be used as a base.

She managed to hydrate my skin in an incredible way 星
It doesn't shine much more.
This is a very good product.

Yokoyama Reina

#kimetsunoyaiba #obanaiiguro #kanjorimatsuri #tomiokagiyu #theyaretoocool #GIVENCHY #yokoyamareina #yokoyan
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12572558608.html

No comments:

Post a Comment