2020-02-15

(2020-02-15 20:11:25) Near to Nagano ☺︎︎︎︎ Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for this awesome live in Fukuoka.
Today, it was Sato Masaki-san who styled my hair!


It's been a long time since I had waved them☺︎︎︎︎
Thank you very much Sato-san!


In the locker room, I was with Sato Masaki-san and Kitagawa Rio-chan!
We made a lot of noises I think. Lol
We had a lot of fun. Lol



I'll do my best tomorrow again ニヤニヤ

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

A few days ago, for 2 nights and 1 day,
I went to Nagano!

I went with Haga Akane-san 星

We were on a shoot,
And we were told about a potential ski trip!
Eh? If I want to go there? Of course!!!!

My dream of skiing has finally come true!!! Lol


We went to buy our jumpsuit, hat and glasses together!
I wanted match outfits デレデレ


It was the first time since elementary school that I was going to ski.
I was really worried that I couldn't do it right.

But my body remembered the movements!
I could ski without falling once ニヤニヤ

I was a little afraid of speed. Lol

But I had so much fun!

Haga-san, thank you so much イエローハートピンクハート

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

On February 25, I'll celebrate my birthday at Yamano Hall.
Some of you have already received their ticket.

For more information ↓ 


If you have time, come!

Yokoyama Reina

#satomasakisan #kitagawariochan #hagaakanesan #ski #nagano #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #birthdayevent

No comments:

Post a Comment