2020-02-17

(2020-02-17 23:37:19) New makeup Yokoyama Reina

That's a little bit early but,
Okamura Homare-chan
Gave me a great birthday present ジンジャーブレッドマン


Homare-chan and I often talk about cosmetics!
I'm glad she gave it to me ... ピンクハート

Eeeh? I just realized that?!

You offered me the one I wanted the most !!!
I'm so happy 酔っ払い
Thank you Homa-chan 星

She gave it to me before the Fukuoka concert!
So I was able to use it for that concert ☺︎︎︎︎ It was so cute!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Make-up recommendation


This GIVENCHY face powder was released recently.
I got it during one of my last shopping trips イエローハート

It's very good! !! !!


It's light and has good pigments.
It's easy to apply ... It has it everything.
I use it every day since I bought it ☺︎︎︎︎

As you may know,
I sweat a lot during concerts,
But this face powder doesn't go away.
This is what I was looking for first.
I am not disappointed.

I am satisfied with my purchase☺︎︎︎︎

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I trained for my birthday party songs ニヤニヤ
I can't wait! Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#GIVENCHY #okamurahomare #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment