2020-02-18

(2020-02-18 21:10:09) I don't want anything special Yokoyama Reina

Good evening!

Today I went to train
On my singing skills ☺︎︎︎︎
To be ready for the birthday event 滝汗 Lol

I'm starting to get really stressed out about the performances.
But I'm impatient too!

I'm always very excited for birthday events,
Because I always want to do my best.

But I'm having fun too ☺︎︎︎︎☺︎︎︎︎


What kind of face. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

After a long time, I started to read again
The "Konshuu no Kanade-san" series
I can't stop anymore ... Lol

But the stories are really good.
Some made me cry ...

I started to re-watch my favorite anime
I missed it.

That's why I watched it. Lol


Lately I've been nostalgic for what I loved when I was younger.

And still recently,
I started replaying the HoneyWorks songs from the anime
In particular "Byomei Koi Wazurai" which is great.
I was listening to this when I was in middle school,
It's a time that I have always cherished because I lived good times there,
And this song reminds me of lots of memories.



The next of my chocolate eggs come from Animal Crossing ピンクハートピンクハート
Great for my collection !!

Good night 

Yokoyama Reina

#konshuunokanadesan #HONEYWORKS #wazurai #animalcrossing #chocolateeggs #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #byoomeikoiwazurai

No comments:

Post a Comment