2020-02-24

(2020-02-24 19:02:50) We will have lots of fun Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for today's concert to Hokkaido.

It was the last concert of the tour. It was awesome!
This time, for my shuffle unit,

It was with my generation of Kenshuusei ★
For "Tokkaiko Junjou"


My lovely generation. It was so good to sing together.
I hope that the five of us can sing another time together !! ピンクハート

There was another shuffle unit,
All members born in February
Sang "Shiroi TOKYO".

It was great to be able to sing in these two shuffle units

 

Hello! Con started in January.
I want to thank everyone
Who came to see us during the tour.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow, I'll have my birthday event.
I have a lot of stress. Lol

For this anniversary,
I have had so many meetings ...
First for the outfit ...
Then for the songs to choose ...
I really wanted to do well.

 

I hope that I will succeed in carrying out an event
Where everyone can have fun.

It seems that there would be tickets on sale on site!
I am waiting for you all ☺︎︎︎︎


It's an offshot!
She was not chosen for goodies. Lol

Yokoyama Reina

#hokkaido #hellocon #thankyoualot #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #birthdayevent #glassesyokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment