2020-02-25

(2020-02-25 22:22:25) Birthday event Yokoyama Reina

Today I held my birthday event ☺︎︎︎︎
I thank everyone who came to see me.

Lots of people came...
I was so happy... Thank you very much.

During games,
We organized one related to radio, which I like very much!
I chose to play a character holding a radio named ... "Yokoyama Reina no Harumaki Itchokusen!"

Since I really like to talk,
I chose themes that I like to be comfortable.

It was... awesome.


And there was a surprise message
From...! Iikubo Haruna-san! I'm so glad! ハチ
Thank you so so so much イエローハート


For the live corner,
I chose 6 songs.

1. My way ~Joshiko Hanamichi~
2. Daisuki 100 Manten
3. Itsuwari
4. Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite
5. Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
6. Wakaindashi!

These are songs with words that I carry in my heart, that I wanted to interpret on my own and above all, do my best to make you feel the emotion.
All of this made me very nervous. 

The year of my 19 years old,

It's already getting off to a great start.
It's surely the last year in which I can be a child... This is what I realized at the end of the event.
I want to enjoy it all year long, before I have to resign myself to becoming an adult.

I want to thank with all my heart
The people who came to celebrate with me.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

During the event today,
Hirose Ayaka-san from Kobushi Factory,
Kawamura Ayano-chan from ANGERME,
Kawase Ayama-chan of ukka,
Came to see me ピンクハート

I was so glad...
Thank you for came イエローハート

I will post the photos little by little ☺︎︎︎︎

 

I feel like I have had a dream today.


Thank you, Suzuki Keita-san 星

Furthermore, what Suzuki Keita-san prefers in Sawayaka Goro-san is his "amazed look".



Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#birthdayevent #thanks #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment