2020-02-29

(2020-02-29 21:45:01) Yesterday's great day ☺︎︎︎︎ Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday, there was the recording of
"Girlsgroup no Saiten
RAGAZZE! ~Shojo tachi yo!~ "☺︎︎︎︎


AKB48-san
Momoiro Clover Z-san
Tacoyaki Rainbow-san
= LOVE-san
Philosophy no Dance-san
BEYOOOOONDS
Morning Musume'20


Being surrounded by as many idols
Made this event awesome...
I was so happy☺︎︎︎︎ Yes. I am happy. Always.
Watch the performances! It was so cool, too cute.
I learned a lot from watching all the groups.


It will be broadcast on

March 28 (Saturday) from 23:00 to 00:00 on NHK Sogo,
April 11 (Saturday) from 22:30 to 00:30 on NHK Premium.

I thank in advance your kindness to watch it!


Haruna Mai-chan from Tacoyaki Rainbow ブルーハートブルーハート


I'm glad I could talk to you!
I know how talented you are.
She was a person I dreamed of meeting... And it became realityピンクハート
I laughed a lot with you!
Thank you for this moment!!!
I had so much fun
Thank you Maimai ブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート






Tacoyaki Rainbow-san 流れ星
They are cuuuuuute!!
I could watch your performance,
For the first time with my own eyes ピンクハート
This song, and this song, then this one ... I was so happy to see them performed under my eyes ☺︎︎︎︎
I even watched their rehearsals
From my locker room... Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Still related to yesterday's recording,
I met a person I love very much...
Oh dear...
That I really like...
I'll talk to you later...

Yesterday was a really great day.

Idols are something incredible.
I will always remember this day.

Have a good night.
Yokoyama Reina

#idolarethebest #tacoyakirainbow #harunamaichan #maimai #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment