2020-06-01

(2020-06-01 22:10:12) Next ☺︎︎︎︎ Yokoyama Reina

It's already June.

Summer and plum seasons are approaching.
I'm looking forward to it 💁‍♀️

It's good to have fun,
I will live toward it.



I borrowed
Nonaka Miki-san's background from LOVEpedia 💁‍♀️ lol
(Neither head nor hips are hidden.)

Also look that exquisite bangs length.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I read Kitagawa Rio's
Memories from the time
Where she was accepted to joined us

I thought it was interesting
I wonder if Reina should also write about it lol

I'll never forget that period.
At the time of announcement.

At that time, my head was blank.
But now when I think back, it's very memorable.
Why that? Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm thinking of watching a movie
Tell me your recommended movie 🙇‍♀️

It will be broadcast for 3 consecutive weeks next time


Back to the future
I love it already
I'm looking forward to it 🤎

Yokoyama Reina

#June #started #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment