2020-06-02

(2020-06-02 22:45:24) Declaration of war after knowing 0% Yokoyama Reina

Good evening. It's Yokoyama Reina.

A few days ago,
I read some letters and others gifts
I recieved for my birthday !

When I read all these warm words from all of you,
I'm so happy and can't stop smiling. Lol

Also, I was surprised to see everyone's drawings.
Some of you made a lot of decorations on colored paper
Oh, did you say Reina likes this ?? I knew about it and wrote it.

I'm really happy.
I'm always grateful for your support !!


Recently, I've seen more of my past live footage, so I'm more and more thinking about what I should do in the future.

Yokoyama, I'm the type that worried about unexpectedly,
I'm a bit clumsy

Lol

But I still have the same feeling of having fun.

I'll continue to do my best 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm eating cherries recently 😊

All fruits are too delicious.


I wonder if plum season start now 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm listening to HoneyWorks for a long time,
And every time I hear Kokuhaku Rival Sengen

I'm about to cry
Do you understand. Lol

HoneyWorks too many good songs to listen to... 😭

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Also recently,
I had a lot of dreams,

Besides, I had a good memory.

That's maybe why I dream a lot. Lol

#yokoyamareina #yokoyan #kokuhakurivalsengen

No comments:

Post a Comment