2020-06-03

(2020-06-03 21:30:29) My thoughts may have changed Yokoyama Reina

Good evening
It's Yokoyama Reina.

I'm watching television after eating tonight 🙋‍♀️
Since I like the TV show Ariyoshi no Kabe,
I watched this and I was laughing again because it was fun 😂


Lately,
Since I have an addiction to comedy shows,
I watched that a lot on YouTube 😊
(Especially Shimofuri Myojo-san's youtube channel !!)

That's soooooooooooooooooo funny !!!! Lol


I will still watching it and look forward to 🙋‍♀️ lol



Chu 🤎

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Talking to people made me realize
My thoughts that I could have before
May have changed 
I feel something strange 🙁


First of all,
I have almost no change
It just might be, lol

Today espacially, I feel something strange! Lol
It's funny lol


That's it lol 

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I open my brother's desk today
Kamen Rider Fourze' switch were so hidden, I really laughed.

I'll study that properly. Lol


Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#shimofuritube #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment