2020-06-05

(2020-06-05 22:38:55) I looked back at my diary Yokoyama Reina

I didn't have something to do last night,
So I looked back at my diary
That I have since 1 year now.

It's too funny. Lol


There are a lot of things
Just write down
Without any context.

However, I can perfectly remember
Of everything. Lol

All but November 27, 2019's one.
I wrote down only two letters
So I can't figure out
What is it for. Lol

I wonder what happened.
I thought about it yestarday. Lol

It was really funny.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

To enjoy more my lifetime at home
I ordered a new pyjama more confortable 🤎

It's really really cute 🖤🖤🖤
She's actually being washed. Lol
I bought a hair band coordinated!
I'll know tomorrow if I enjoy more my time at home.


I'm thinking I'll do makeup tomorrow
Take a great picture. Lol

Today's picture is an old one


I feel like I can live only with gaokki goods




Then, good night!

Yokoyama Reina

#diary #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #gaokki

No comments:

Post a Comment