2020-06-06

(2020-06-06 22:13:01) It's an unusually long blog lol Yokoyama Reina

LARME restart!!!!
I'm glad 🖤🖤
It's a fashion magazine I've been looking at all the time
I'm so happy!! 

It's Yokoyama Reina 🌻


I like too much comedy
I can't stop lol

When I look at it once, I really can't stop.

I look foward to "Enta no Kamisama" on Tuesdays
(Recorded)
I also enjoy "IPPON Grand Prix" too much.
(I'm excited to hear Goto-san from Yonsen Toushin will appears)

I laugh so much
It's the best. I am grateful.
Thank you very much.


I think I like as much as listening to radio



I'm not sure
I found a good filter
But I can't find it again

Well then, today 
I did my own makeup

Before and After are fun isn't it.


I have got a new eyeshadow palette
With really great colors
So I can't stop do makeup.

About cosmetics I usually use
Are you all interested to know? Lol

(Even if I say theses I usually use
I use it differently every day...)

As soon as I find and recieved good cosmetics
I'm the type to try them!
But when I want to take a makeup video
While I upload it, I rather do a different one.
(Sorry)


I wonder if you are all
Interested when I'm talking about cosmetics?

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Last time, I saw
Kaga Kaede's wrote a blog about our Christmas event
Of course I wanted to read because I'm curious

I laughed so much,
While reading it!!!!
This was really fun. I want to everyone read it.
I think like everyone can laugh so hard on this.

Really.

If you feel depressed lately, go to read it.


Also, if you want to laugh
Go to watching Fischer's balance ball video on Youtube. I laugh really hard on this too 😂

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I made hot cake today.
In the shape of a snowman.
The shape was a great success.

I tried to draw my face with maple syrup.



I failed on that.
(That's why I can't post it.)

It's been a long time,
Let's enjoy tomorrow

Yokoyama Reina

#comedytvshow #IPPONgrandprix #entanokamisama #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #cosmeticlover

No comments:

Post a Comment