2020-06-07

(2020-06-07 22:53:17) To the cute Shiori-chan Yokoyama Reina

Today is

Nishida Shiori-chan from
BEYOOOOONDS' birthday 💝

Happy birthday Shiori 🎂
I love look at your eyes when we meet,
They're so friendly.
(I like looks)
I love it so much that sometimes I can't look at them
But when our eyes match 💕 We both laugh and I love even more your smile.

I wish you a wonderful year 🌻🌻🌻

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Speaking of looks, watch my bangs I cuted 


It was too length.
It grows fast !!!!!!!!

My hair color has also fallen
I want to go to the beauty salon to do another one
What color do you want 🤔

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I eat cherries today
I think I'm lucky because 
I have a branch with three cherries

Yokoyama Reina

#nishidashiori #birthday #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment