2020-06-08

(2020-06-08 22:48:24) Music is always on my side. Yokoyama Reina

I can't wait for After Five
I like it so much. (Do you understand ? 🙋‍♀️)

It's Yokoyama Reina.


I listen often this song and I always wonder
What is that cute song!

I even wonder if it's even real? Did you recognize? Lol

I like the whole song,
But my favorite part is ...

「念入りにお化粧直しても
            あなたは濃い・薄い・紅い
                             他に感想がないの」
 (Even if you carefully re-make you makeup
 You are dark, thin, red
 I don't have any other feedback)


After all,

The chorus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
(I couldn't choose)

No, for real, I really really
Love the whole song.

There are so many people
Who really love these song lyrics. Lol


There are also these lyrics,
Of Seishun Night,

「明日も 君が来なきゃね
          全部 終わりの算段
              でもね きっと夜が来っと
                          後1日 待っちゃうのよ」
 (You gotta come tomorrow too
 The calculation that is all done.
 However, surely, when the night comes,
 One more day, I just wait, ...)


Literally everyone can understand that.
That's why I like it. Lol


Aaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always thinking while listening. Lol

Hello Pro song
There are so many things like this on lyrics and it's really fun to listen to.
I feel healed by music.


There were times when I was so depressed that I couldn't really recover.
At that time, I was once told by a senpai.

Music doesn't betray Yokoyama.
Music is,
No matter if Yokoyama is having fun or feeling depressed
It's always the same, doesn't it?
So no matter what happens, music has always been Yokoyama's ally!


You said that.


I still remember that words
I believe and live in music ☺️

Music is good.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Announcement 💁‍♀️
On TV Asahi Channel 1
And SKY PerfecTV!
Solo festival! broadcast has been decided.

All Hello! Project 57 members
What a solo performance to show off...

Wow! It's amazing! Lol

I wonder if some people thought
"That song suits to Yokoyama" during some broadcast!
If that's the case, 
I'm waiting for you all recommendations

Fill this form
① Group name
② Song song
③ Singer name
④ The reason
On Twitter,

Don't forget the hashtag
「#ハロプロソロフェス」
Please, tweet about that!!


For more informations↓↓↓


I'm waiting 💁‍♀️




These days I have a look like this

Yokoyama Reina

#powerofmusic #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment