2020-06-09

(2020-06-09 22:28:12) #EntanoKamisama Yokoyama Reina

Sanrio Character Awards'
Results are out ☺️


Gaokki is ...

23th !!!!

I'm thankful to you all
Who woted it 😭


This is higher than the last year!
I'm so happy!

Thank you to keep
Supporting gaokki 🙇‍♀️




Drop.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I was talking a walk today,
It was really hot.

So please, if you talking a walk too,
Don't forget to hydrate yourself!

Everyone, let's drink water 💁‍♀️

Reina's favorite salty lychee' season
Is coming 🤎 lol

This is also plum season
Which is coming.


🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩



Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Everyone, if there are songs
You think I should sing 🙋‍♀️

Please communicate it!
I'll be happy if you all do it 🙇‍♀️


I'm waiting

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I forgot that yesterday was Tuesday
I thought I totally miss to watch Enta no Kamisama
But finally it was today 😭😭😭
(I realize it thanks to my record)

It was so good.... .

Yokoyama Reina

#sanriocharacterawards #gaokki #entanokamisama #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment