2020-06-12

(2020-06-12 10:49:44) #Back to the Future Yokoyama Reina

For 3 consecutive weeks from today
Back to the future
Will be broadcast

Yaaaaaaaaay, I'm so happy 🤎
It will pass quickly

I was looking forward to this day.
And for the next three weeks, I'll do my best looking forward to Friday's SHOW!

I really love them too much 😊
So when I heard that they will be broadcasted on TV
The tension has risen,


Wow!
That's really fun.

From 21:00,
Let's watch them together 😊



There was a recording today for "Morning Jogakuin".
This time, Morito Chisaki-san and Yokoyama Reina are the guests
(Ventilation is perfect.)

And Ikuta Erina-san was here too!


It feels good
To do some radio again!

I had fun 🙋‍♀️


Today, there was also Young Town Doyoubi 💁‍♀️
Next guest is Ishida Ayumi-san!
I finally saw Ishida-san again. Yaaaay.

Lol


Please check all these shows 🙇‍♀️


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm too addicted to fortune-telling. Lol
Reason,
I love too much
"Totsuzen Desu ga Uranatte Mo Ii Desu ka?".

And I have a dream that has changed a lot lately
I was worried about starting dream fortune-telling.


Interesting fortune-telling.


Yokoyama Reina

#backtothefuture #fridayshow #mojogakuin #youngtown #interesting #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment