2020-06-13

(2020-06-13 22:24:14) Earrings Yokoyama Reina

I'm watching the IPPON Grand Prix 😊
It's Yokoyama Reina !

Today, I did a lot of different works.
It was fun 😊


I worked with Oda Sakura-san,
I was able to see her after a long time 🤩

It's been a very long time!!!
I'm happy 😳

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, I used
The Sanma-san birthday gift he offered me 🤍
I love them so much 🤎🤎🤎



Let's talk about
Yesterday's Back to the Future 🙋‍♀️

I've done my bath earlier
To be ready to watch
Back to the Future 💁‍♀️


I was so excited...
I can't wait for next week anymore.
I have all DVDs at home,
So in fact if I want to see it, I can always see it,

But it's fun to be able to
Watch them all together,

Marty was so cool!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Netagene Battle 2020 too
Was really interesting 🌻


Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#IPPONgrandprix #youngtown #listen #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment