2020-06-14

(2020-06-14 22:18:46) There were two really nice things! Yokoyama Reina

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Personally, there were two things I was happy about 😊

I would say one of them tomorrow!



The second one is a little lower ... 😊
I can't believe it happened 😊 lol

That's why today was a good day!


Recently I've been watching fortune telling everyday
It's pretty good...
I really believe it. Lol



If it says that I'll be happy, then I'll be happy,
And even if it's a bad result, I can be prepared
That's how I deal with any results I see 🤔

But sometimes, this is a mystery,
The fortune is scary and maybe we shouldn't know it ...


(Mystery)


This is a mystery. Lol

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Makeup went well!
This is that kind of makeup I like the most lately 💕

The other day, Yokoyama Reina recorded with Ikuta Erina-san and Morito Chisaki-san for "Morning Jogakuin" and I spoke about a makeup story.
I talked a lot! Please listen it 😊


Everybody's view of makeup is very interesting.
Each person has their own thinking!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

IPPON Grand Prix is the best 😊


Yokoyama Reina

#personalhappynews #IPPONgrandprix #makeup #cosmetic #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment