2020-06-15

(2020-06-15 21:32:24) That's finally ○○' season Yokoyama Reina

Finally, at home,
The plum season is coming 🧡

Is it early for plums ?
My mother went to the supermarket to buy some rice,
And I found it! So I bought some... 🧡🧡

As expected, my mother. She understood well.
She's the best. Thank you.

I was too happy!!!
Oh, this is the first thing I was happy about yesterday.
(It's really personal, right?)

Finally came the plum season...
I was so happy,
The day before yesterday, I was talking to the manager-san I wanted to eat plums.

So I took a photo of plums and
Sent it to the manager-san 😊 (Even if it's none of his business)


It was a small size,
It was delicious!!

Fufu, there are still some left at home,
I'm worried to eat them too fast 😂

Such a happy face. I can't hide it.


I wonder why
I look cute with cute things I like...

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today at 22:00
There is Shabekuri 007

Guests are Yonsen Toushin!!!
Looking forward to it!


Overlooking 😂😂😂😂😂

Yokoyama Reina

#plums #iloveit #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #yonsentoushin 

No comments:

Post a Comment