2020-06-16

(2020-06-16 21:35:00) Commentary from Yokoyama Yokoyama Reina

Today on Youtube
Was upload a video of Ishida-san cooking bread 💁‍♀️

I was allowed to do
A commentary about this video...
It was fun!


If you watch the video without knowing anything
Mr. Ishida made something,
I'm just commenting what I thought.
So I'm saying something strange. Lol

If you haven't seen it yet, please check it out!
↓↓↓


Ishida-san homemade bread
Is really delicious! ☺️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I met Oda-san again 💜💛



(I'm finished rehearsing my solo festival.
                            Therefore, my hair is messy. )

Practice solo festival by myself
I was lonely

I want to dance with members!

Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #yokosan #socialdistance #odasakurasan 

No comments:

Post a Comment