2020-06-17

(2020-06-17 21:47:07) There are 10 people and 10 different screenplays Yokoyama Reina

Today I was suprised 😳
It's Yokoyama Reina.



Oh, I got Zero-Two 😊
(A Kamen Rider story)
I could not get it on the release date,
I thought this was too late...
But I got it safely... 😤😤😤

Moreover, I had a Zero-One 
Drivers set, because I choose it (I'm not sure of what I writing, can you tell me if you understand it ? Tell me. Or ask someone to explain.)


Zero-One drivers are overflowing at home 😂

While I didn't know how to use them,
My brother has already transformed. Lol

Should I put a video on Instagram
Of Reina transforming too?
(I'm serious.)



Zero-Two also came! 💚💛


And, my brother
Watched Generations Forever 😂😂😂
I love this also.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Released on June 23, Up to Boy vol.292

Kaga Kaede-san and I
Took photoshoots together 😊

It's been a while since only these two members of 13th generation did a photoshoot togehter.
This is something rare.

Our dressing room was noisy.
A various kind of noise.

Noisy because voices are loud
Noisy because the number of people.

Two kind of noisy 😊
(Not to brag)


Here's an offshot ...


Emo.

Release is on June 23 😊
Please look forward to you all!!

That's early but
Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#kamenrider #zeroone #zerotwo #kagakaede #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment