2020-06-24

(2020-06-24 22:38:20) Danced Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today! After a long time!
We all dance together 😊


Yaaaaaay
It was fun !

But, since it was after a long time,
My legs are heavy now. Lol

I did my best! It was fun!



A friend made
This earring 🌻

She's a friend from the university!
When I asked for, she did another one and offered me!

Isn't that cute!?
Girls' power isn't so great!? Lol

Me too, I want 
To be able to make this...

Thank you my friend!!!!


Everyone seems to have started their college life
That's fun 😊

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Hey!

I was able to take toning black coffee,
And I've drank it!!!


Praise me!!!!!!!! Lol
(Please praise me just because I want you to praise me)


Good night

Yokoyama Reina

#dance #earring #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment