2020-06-25

(2020-06-25 21:29:09) I'm addicted to something new Yokoyama Reina

I'm addicted to something new again
I'm sure I was into it, but
It was perfect! I'll not saying now.
I will report when it gets really strong. Lol



I had a dance lesson yesterday,
I thought, "Oh, I'll have muscle pain tomorrow."
Sure enough I couldn't get up today...
Moreover, it seems that some members are the same when asked. Lol

Just for example, about my neck
I had a hard day today because my neck didn't move. Lol

But when I think about it,
It's hurt more when I try to move it.

But also maybe, it's better to move
To make it heal faster?
I don't know.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


New Up to boy is released 😊
Who got it ??
Tell me your thoughts!




Bye byeeeeeee

For this HelloCon,
What will I sing??? Lol


Even people who might think they know, didn't really know

Yokoyama Reina

#musclepain #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment