2020-06-26

(2020-06-26 20:55:16) I tried to say what I was thinking♀️ Yokoyama Reina

Today, it was
The radio day I love so much.

It was fun.
I was out of breath after it was over.



Young Town Doyoubi's guest
Is Kikkawa Yuu-san 😊

I'm glad to see her after a long time!
We talked a lot 🙋‍♀️


I tried to say what I was thinking
During Young Town' show, so please listen it lol

It's kind of refreshing to say
What you're thinking, isn't it ?



New Up to Boy issue is released 💁‍♀️

Did you all see it ???

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tonight, 
Back to the Future

🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

The third one !!!!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

People may say that they are unsure
Of what they are saying
Since everyone has their own opinion 🤔
(Lack of vocabulary)

Yokoyama Reina

#radio #youngtown #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment