2020-06-28

(2020-06-28 21:46:05) Mei-chii♥ Yokoyama Reina

It's Yamazaki Mei-chan's birthday 💚
Happy birthday Mei-chan 🎂


Mei-chii always makes me feel happy 😊
Even if I'm not feeling well, listening her talking makes me feel better!
Thank you for everything!
I hope you have a wonderful year 🐼

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today again, there was a shooting!

It was fun!
Staff-san told me
I'm in a good shape 😂
Even if it was early in the morning,
In a way, I was really great today. Lol

There are days like that. Lol
Anyway it was fun 😊


I'm happy to see the members.


I might have post the floral outfit for the first time

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I'm thinking of changing my hair color,
Could you give me something

I feel like I can't decide for myself anymore 😂


Yokoyama Reina

#yamazakimei #pandasan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment