2017-12-11

(2017-12-11 23:57:41) To my lovely Kudo Haruka-san. ♡

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

Today was the last concert of the fall tour!!


Everyone who came,
Everyone who watched live!

Thank you soooo much キラキラ



The 36 performances
Of the fall tour are over!!!


It went way too fast.


The tour started in September and has just ended.


Too fast.
I never realize how much time passes.

But I feel like I have improved a lot during this tour.



Why ? I cannot say.


But I can feel it.


"I'm not strong enough for that..."
"What if I miss..."

I no longer feel this anxiety that I had before!


I really had in mind that at the end of the tour,
It would have been 1 year since I joined the group.
I wanted to show my evolution!



And



Kudo Haruka-san, congratulations on obtaining your sotsugyo!!!!!!!!!


Since I joined, you've been talking to me a lot
You, who watch over the 13th generation,
Who always tells me funny stories...
We are the famous duo "Saitama's"!
And this is where we are today...

We didn't work together very long,
But so many memories have been created.


Kudo-san, we have so much in common

Our hometown Saitama,
Our oversized sweating... Lol


You are and you will stay like a big sister for me.


This is why I feel very lonely at the moment.
This feeling will remain present for a moment I think.


That's how much I love Kudo-san.


I love you so so so so so strong.


I can't write that feeling on my blog!





Kudo-san !!!
The memories I created with you, Kudo-san, will remain precious for life.
I made you promises Kudo-san,
And I will do everything to achieve them, no matter how long it takes me!!!
Congratulations on your sotsugyo.
Kudo-san, I will continue to support you in your acting activities ピンクハート
I can't wait to see what you can achieve.
As "Saitama's", I would support you with all my heart ハート
I will support you in all the activities you will have in Saitama.
I love you so much!!!!!!!!


チューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジ I had so much fun チューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジチューリップオレンジ

I'll keep talking about it tomorrow照れ



Yokoyama Reina

#kudoharukasan #congratulationsforyoursotsugyo #iloveyou
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12335654201.html

No comments:

Post a Comment