2018-01-01

(2018-01-01 19:04:37) Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina.


富士山 Happy new year 富士山

We started now the 2018 year 照れ


Last year has gone by so fast
I want for this year to cherish all the passing days キラキラ


Today I went shopping
To Hatsumode~音符


I bought a lot of new cosmetics
Can't wait to be tomorrow to use them~ヒマワリ


And yes, from January 2, the tour of Hello! Project starts

It's from tomorrow !!!!!!!!

Let's all have fun together ハート


The first concert of the year 2018!

Let's enjoy it さくらんぼ



Ah! These are my resolutions for this year!

"Learn"


Last year I took on a lot of challenges,
This year, I want to learn even more.


Sing,
Dance,
Talk,
Makeup,
Fashion,
The history... Lol

I have much to do!

I would do my best to learn while having fun ラブ


Thank you for continuing to support me in 2018 黄色い花



Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment