2018-01-05

(2018-01-05 22:18:55) Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚

Yesterday, with Iikubo Haruna-san,
I went to see the big preview of "Kita no Sakuramori" ヒマワリ




I cried about 5 minutes after the movie started.
And when I looked at Iikubo-san, she was also crying... Lol



I felt so many emotions.
 


Life during a post-war is so difficult...
But it was educational to watch this movie.



I was really impressed.
 


It's been a while since I cried so much
In front of a film like this one.
 


It comes out on March 10 黄色い花
 


I think I will see it again when its officially released 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

To the last Hello! Con,
I changed my usual makeup to add a shade of pink!



Then Nomura Minami-san
Noticed it ハート



During HelloCon,
Nomura-san and I talked a lot
I was super happy 音符
 


Well, see you tomorrow~

https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12342125523.html

No comments:

Post a Comment