2018-01-08

(2018-01-08 20:57:59) Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~~

It's Yokoyama Reina

Today there was a handshake event 音符

I was wearing gloves because my hands were damaged.
To everyone who came,
To everyone who wanted badly this event,
I'm sorry.

Despite of that, many people asked me
During the event if I was alright
Or even, they hoped I feel better soon!

I was so happy!!

It will be healed soon!Thank you so much ハート

It's been a while I didn't participated to a handshake event
It was super fun 照れ




Shimakura Rika-chan
From Hello! Pro Kenshuusei ピンクハート 

She's cute... so pretty... ... ハートハートハートハート

I wanted a lot of pictures with her,
But I was stressed to ask her lol

But yesterday I finally managed to talk to her 音符

Ahhh, she's so cute... ラブ

We are the same age!?
She's incredibly pretty~.

And...


I've also a picture with my cute little sisters キラキラ

Nishida Shiori-chan and Yamazaki Yuhane-chan!!!

Every time we passed each other they teased me
They kept calling me "Reina~"
I'm glad ハート

That's why I love Hello Con, I'm able to see a lot of members 爆笑 

I'll keep posting photos little by little キラキラ

Well, see you tomorrow~
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12342911951.html

No comments:

Post a Comment