2018-01-09

(2018-01-09 21:44:03) Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~~

It's Yokoyama Reina ✩°。⋆⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Today... well, ... it was...

The Ishida Ayumi-san birthday event.
I was able to ge there as a guest ブルーハート

I'm so glad.
Thank you for that 照れ

Ishida Ayumi-san,
And the guest Oda Sakura-san, Morito Chisaki-san and Yokoyama Reina as well,
We sang...

"Minimoni. Telephone! Ring Ring Ring"
"Minimoni. Janken-pyon!"
We talked about our sizes and did the "sports MiniMini" games!! Lol

We talked about negative points about being small.
About things we like.
About things we would do if we were taller. Lol
We talked a lot abour our sizes... lol

Since I don't talk often about that,
I had a lot of fun キラキラ lol

The sports MiniMini games were,
チューリップ赤 Throwing balls
チューリップ紫 Bread tasting competition
チューリップピンク Sports exercises
Lol

Looks like I'm talking about a size factory!!! Lol

These are things I had never done in my sports lessons at school,
It was really fun lol



Morito-san and I had the same hairstyle today ハート

Our size is the same, our hairstyle too, even to the bangs.
So we were really matched today ヒマワリ lol



Once again.
Happy birthday Ishida Ayumi-san ブルーハーツ



Well, see you tomorrow~☆

#sizecomparision #sizes #itwasfun
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12343201870.html

No comments:

Post a Comment