2020-03-06

(2020-03-06 21:58:02) Plums Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today, I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
The guest is Natsuyaki Miyabi-san ☺︎︎︎︎

It was super fun!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

Since I had that Young Town recording,

I wanted to do beautiful makeup.
Here it is



Today's Yokochii.

My hair color is well gone... I think it's due to the rehearsal period.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

You know it now, but I'm a girl who loves fruit.
Especially strawberriesピンクハート
It's too delicious ピンクハート

In recent times, I have been eating biwa
By thousands

And recently I replaced them with plums
I love it so much ☺︎︎︎︎

It's soon the plum season, right ?!
Not yet... is it June?
I don't know anymore, but I can't wait... 星

Yokoyama Reina

#fruit #strawberry #biwa #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment