2020-07-03

(2020-07-03 21:52:32) Regular people Yokoyama Reina

Today, I recorded Young Town Doyoubi 😊

Iikubo Haruna-san 💛
In last broadcasts,
Only two people were appeared every weeks, so
Its been a long time since I haven't see her 🥺

I'm so happy!!!

Recording was also very fun 😊😊

Please listen it 💁‍♀️


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Tomorrow from 2pm, it's the Solo Fest!!

It's finally broadcast... 🥺
Recording was very nervous though
But broadcast is also nervous. Lol


The singing order was made by
Maimi Yajima-san ❤️

I'm speaking of that video ↓


My turn is...


Watch the video 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Woowww!! I'm stressed! Lol

Looking forward to the broadcast 🙇‍♀️

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Shimakura Rika-chan
Will realse a solo photobook
On her 20th birthday... .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Yay!!!!!!!!!

I want it badly.

Yokoyama Reina

#youngtown #iikuboharunasan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment