2020-03-18

(2020-03-18 20:20:50) Hair color Yokoyama Reina

New hair color~.


I changed color ☺︎︎︎︎
I really liked pink,
But I wanted to change a little,
And give a little grayer shade.
A shade of pink was also applied.
A double color!

This photo was taken directly outside the hair salon.
This is why the brightness isn't very reliable.


The days pass and little by little
The color pigments disperse,
It's fun because suddenly, my hair color changes every day!

This simple change
Make my life a little more fun ☺︎︎︎︎
I am now looking for makeup that would match my color.
It's simple to find, simpler than I thought!
The girlpower, ahh ... it is really present!


Thank you for this pretty color ☺︎︎︎︎


Ah, I'm too happy ピンクハート



And you,
What do you think ?


Hina Festival rehearsals.
We danced well! It was cool.



Yokoyama Reina

#newcolor #hair #dyeing #girl #bleach #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment