2020-03-19

(2020-03-19 21:49:57) RICAFROSH♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today I had a shooting with Fukumura Mizuki-san☺︎︎︎︎
I learned a lot about "education"!

Details will be provided later 星


Lately, the cosmetic festival
"LOFT", organized on a national scale,
Take place! I went there the last time ニヤニヤ

I did my best shopping there. Lots of shopping lol
The products are very easy to use and of good quality ピンクハート


And especially!!
I!!! Finally!!!!! Found it!


"RICAFROSH" lipstick
Produced by Furukawa Yuuka-san!!

I finally have it... I'm too happy...ピンクハート

It has a very peculiar smell,
It's the best thing ☺︎︎︎︎

It's shade number 04!
But I also want the other colors...キョロキョロ

I have been looking for this product for a while.
I screamed when I saw it on sale. Lol

But I'm too too too happy !!!

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was hot ☺︎︎︎︎
What have you done ???

Yokoyama Reina

#RICAFROSH #furukawayuukasan #lips #yokoyamareina #yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment