2020-03-22

(2020-03-22 21:05:32) Murota-san Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for this
Third day of the Hina Festival ☺︎︎︎︎


Murota Mizuki-san,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo!

I always admired Murota-san
For this contrast between her exceptional performances
And this ability to always have fun in the locker room!

Every Hello! Project concert tour,
Murota-san made me laugh too much.
I adore you ♡


Once again,
Congratulations on your sotsugyo ☺︎︎︎︎

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today's outfit.
I really like these outfits.
They are too cool.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚

I can't stop playing Animal Crossing!!!!!!!
I play it!!!!!!!
All the time!!!!!!! ピンクハート

Yokoyama Reina

#murotamizukisan #yokoyamareina #yokoyan #hinafest
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12584070364.html

No comments:

Post a Comment